- I do not collect or store any personal information of yours on-line.
- I take every precaution to protect your privacy when dealing with you.
Cookies are small text files passed to your computer by websites that you visit. They are usually stored by your web-browser software and have an expiry date after which the browser will destroy them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- I do not store any personal information in cookies for websites visitors
- Some information about your visit is placed in a cookie during your visit. This is set to be destroyed by your browser when you close it. This cookie is set by WordPress, the blogging software I use on this site.
- Users who log into this site are passed a single cookie to enable them to use the administration functions. This contains no tracking information whatsoever.
- This website is in accordance with the EU cookie directive of 2011.
I occasionally link to selected external sites and this statement does not cover those websites. You are advised to refer to their own privacy statements for further details.
The Cookie Control tool gratefully uses code from Civic UK